“I would enjoy playing there if there were not much pressure. West London is already my dream, and I will finalize my decision when the Euro Cup finishes. Chelsea’s target Benjamin Sesko fires a strong word to London clubs, who were reportedly interested in signing him after opting to play for the Blues.

 “I would enjoy playing there if there were not much pressure. West London is already my dream, and I will finalize my decision when the Euro Cup finishes. Chelsea’s target Benjamin Sesko fires a strong word to London clubs, who were reportedly interested in signing him after opting to play for the Blues.




Chelsea were almost there in Sesko’s deal when he finally penned a new contract with his club, RB Leipzip, in response to minimize the pressure from his London rival in a possible move this summer.


Sesko told Sky Sports, “To be honest, with the pressure, I put it on the bright side.


‘It’s a good kind of pressure. If you have the opportunity where people can talk about you, it doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad; there’s something about you, and it means I have done something good in the past and people are talking about it.


‘I always put it on the bright side, and I am happy to be a part of this.


‘It’s definitely a good chance for me to play in this type of tournament. I’m really proud of myself to be a part of the team and be here, and for the experience and the self-growth.


‘It’s really important for me and for my career in general. It’s been an amazing time, and I’m looking forward to more of this.’


Sesko scored 18 goals in 42 appearances for Leipzig and has 11 in 30 caps for Slovenia.


He’s yet to find the back of the net at Euro 2024, but his side has done well to earn draws against Denmark and Serbia. They’ll very likely need a result when they play England on Tuesday in order to reach the knockout stage.


The Three Lions have not been playing well, but it should still be a very tough task for Slovenia, one that Sesko is relishing.


‘Yeah, we definitely can catch England cold. They know that we have played two great games,’ he added.


‘They’re not at their best. They are still doing great, of course, but now is the best opportunity to play against them and show them the best we can do. I am sure we are going to shine.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Chelsea is building a team that no one will like to play against...I tried to sign him but he told me he's a Chelsea fan, signing such player automatically made you undefeatable, I'm happy for them anyway": Pep Guardiola reacts to Chelsea latest signing as player has 'everything agreed' to join the Blues.

"I tried to convince him to join Man City but he was adamant to join Chelsea..Maybe he doesn't want to win major titles": Phil Foden confirms player has choosen to join Chelsea over Man City.

OFFICIAL NOW:🚨 Chelsea completes the signing of £50m European biggest prospect, Medical completed,Player to take over Nicolas Jackson's jersey number, Jubilation at London Colney s fans welcome their first summer signing