Breaking: Chelsea finally won the race over Bayern to sign £6m European superstar,player has agreed verbally to join. Document signed already – Here we Go

Breaking: Chelsea finally won the race over Bayern to sign £6m European superstar,player has agreed verbally to join. Document signed already – Here we Go



Chelsea had positive talks on player side this weekend and they’re now confident to make deal happen soon.


2006 born talented striker has €6m release clause in his contract at Barcelona, Chelsea want to trigger it.


With talks advancing on player side with agents/family to reach an agreement, Chelsea are ahead of Bayern and Barcelona offered Marc Guiu new deal but they have still not received a positive feedback to their bid.


The 18-year-old made his first-team breakthrough at Barcelona last season, scoring two goals in seven games.


But strong competition for a place in Barca’s attack resulted him being more of a regular for Barcelona B where he scored six goals in 17 appearances


However, Guiu could have played his final game for Barca B as they were beaten in their play-off for promotion to the Segunda Division on Sunday as Chelsea have now made a move to sign the forward.


‘Marc, a local kid, makes the difference for us,’ Xavi said after Guiu made an immediate impact.


‘I have thought about him because he has a goal, a spark, and I like him personally. I have no problems looking in the academy. Quite the opposite. I give the confidence that they gave me when I was 17, 18 years old.


‘I’m surprised that they’re not scared. I see them with a spark. They look at me with a face like, ‘give me a try, and you’ll see that it’s going to be fine’.


‘I saw it with Gavi, Balde, Lamine, Fermin, and I saw Marc. He does not look scared.’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog