“I was forcefully removed from Chelsea squad, and now I’ve joined the best team in the world… I will take revenge, and as a result, I’ve ordered my friend, who’s their best player currently, to leave there with immediate effect, and he has agreed,” Former Chelsea player, angered by the Blues decision to remove him from the squad, as he ordered the club’s best player to leave immediately.

 





“I was forcefully removed from Chelsea squad, and now I’ve joined the best team in the world… I will take revenge, and as a result, I’ve ordered my friend, who’s their best player currently, to leave there with immediate effect, and he has agreed,” Former Chelsea player, angered by the Blues decision to remove him from the squad, as he ordered the club’s best player to leave immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog