“I was having a sleepless night all because of him and inexperienced Enzo Maresca has decided to sell him…I will host a party this night because we’ve already won the League again”: Pep Gaurdiorla excited by Chelsea's shocking decision to sell their only player who’s a nightmare to him

 






“I was having a sleepless night all because of him and inexperienced Enzo Maresca has decided to sell him…I will host a party this night because we’ve already won the League again”: Pep Gaurdiorla excited by Chelsea's shocking decision to sell their only player who’s a nightmare to him

FULL DETAILS 

👇👇👇👇👇👇

 “I was having a sleepless night all because of him and inexperienced Enzo Maresca has decided to sell him…I will host a party this night because we’ve already won the League again”: Pep Gaurdiorla excited by Chelsea's shocking decision to sell their only player who’s a nightmare to him


Comments

Popular posts from this blog